ShadowStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShadowStory Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To ShadowStory v83 The Best Server Out There!!!!!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Shadowstory offline
my siggy shop updated EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:22 pm by Anime

» me im good at web making
my siggy shop updated EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:59 am by Imaginal

» READ READ READ
my siggy shop updated EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 7:24 pm by AlexFaceHead

» READ READ READ READ
my siggy shop updated EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 7:24 pm by AlexFaceHead

» my update for shadowstory
my siggy shop updated EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:23 pm by Envy

» hades siggy
my siggy shop updated EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:32 am by Imaginal

» SKILLS AND AP DISAPPEARED! HELP!
my siggy shop updated EmptyThu May 10, 2012 5:19 pm by Crester

» my maplestory game if you have the skills to play make a character and fiight
my siggy shop updated EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:56 am by Anime

» The VPS Payment
my siggy shop updated EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:39 pm by Shadow

Subscribe to us on YouTube!
Add us

Add us on facebook
Add us

Homepage
Add us

Donate to Keep us up 24/7
Add us

Remember to Vote Ever 6 Hours
Add us

my siggy shop updated

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Imaginal
Leecher
Leecher
Imaginal

Maple-Points : 24
Maple-Reputation : 0

my siggy shop updated Empty
PostSubject: my siggy shop updated   my siggy shop updated EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:09 am

Hi I'm Michael, I've been doing gfx *well more like I did gfx when I felt like it so not 24/7* so I started making gfx maybe 2 years ago? The game GrandChase has nice character artwork and in the forums there was a render compilation thread where people volunteered to render "take a certain part of an image from the background" and submit it so it could be added into the thread for people to use. I joined a Grand Chase Guild "no guild feature in GC at the time" and they needed a GFX person, well I decided to start practising x3 using the renders in the thread. Well it went from bad to decent after a couple of tries "they still loved the bad ones for some reason xD *i don't think they were honest*" Anyways this is a Siggy Shop not a life story thread so lets just get the the form and stuff lol
my siggy shop updated INR9zmy siggy shop updated 7BGHWmy siggy shop updated TlLSEmy siggy shop updated 289afb9my siggy shop updated KB6qfmy siggy shop updated PlKD4my siggy shop updated SIpPbmy siggy shop updated Xf8YAmy siggy shop updated Xf8YA

Status Bar
I have made a status bar so you people have an Idea of what I'm doing.

Available = Means I'm free to do anything I want. *until a request appears*
Busy = Means I'm busy dealing with school and/or personal stuff *probably wouldn't have time to make siggies*
Creating = Means I'm currently making a siggy ^_^

my siggy shop updated V2F7j

oh btw guys faces and poses I make are just my remakes of custom sprites other people made. Credits to them for inspiring <3
Note: I have school and a bunch of other stuff so be patient. Razz

Adding a Custom Borders Option and Credits Section soonie.
this are my siggiesmy siggy shop updated Ou5rmpmy siggy shop updated Vx0xtxmy siggy shop updated 2uyr7m1my siggy shop updated 149mdxzmy siggy shop updated 2cs80t1my siggy shop updated 14wybrnmy siggy shop updated Imaginalexp

Last edited by Imaginal on Sat May 19, 2012 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XsnipesX
Leecher
Leecher

Maple-Points : 4
Maple-Reputation : 0

my siggy shop updated Empty
PostSubject: Re: my siggy shop updated   my siggy shop updated EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 8:36 pm

I know you're busy atm but i'm just posting this for a later reference Surprised Well My IGN is Hades so i was wondering if you could make me like a bad ass pose or something in a signature with me Sitting on my green chair with the leaves coming down on it and i could show u what outfit of mine i want to use :3 well PM me ill check back with you later...oh and also could like the setting be like a land of darkness with ghosts and crap cause my name is Hades, the Greek god of the underworld so like some underworldish scenery would kindly be appreciated on the signature itself.
Back to top Go down

my siggy shop updated
Page 1 of 1